– You must allow sufficient time when booking your taxi to allow for the check-in times required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions. “chaniataxibooking.com” shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
– You must order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage. “chaniataxibooking.com” cannot guarantee to carry excessive amounts of luggage. Please note that a child, no matter what age, counts as one passenger.
– If you need to transport a wheelchair please specify this at the time of the booking.
– Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted.
– “chaniataxibooking.com” will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows.
– If you need to cancel your booking, please contact “chaniataxibooking.com” as soon as possible. There will be no charge in case of cancellation.
– You shall indemnify “chaniataxibooking.com” against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
– All prices calculated by our taxi fare calculator are based on information provided by local authorities and taxi companies in Crete, Greece, to which “chaniataxibooking.com” has no affiliation whatsoever.
– Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure that any information provided is accurate and recent, “chaniataxibooking.com” makes no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, verification, adequacy or suitability of such information.
– Proceeding with a booking (either online, by email, by text message, or by telephone) infers that the customer has read and agreed to these “Terms & Conditions”.
– Use of this website automatically indicates agreement to all terms and conditions displayed. If you do not accept our terms, please do not use the website.
– “chaniataxibooking.com” reserves the right to amend any existing term, or to implement any new term, without the express permission of the User or any third party. You will automatically be bound by the new terms as listed on this website at your time of use.
– “chaniataxibooking.com” is based in Greece and any legal action taken will thereby be done so under the jurisdiction of Greece. Use of “chaniataxibooking.com” automatically waives any objection to the holding of litigation proceedings within the jurisdiction of the Greece due to inconvenient forum.
– The “chaniataxibooking.com” website collects visitor data for statistical reasons. This data is not related to any personal information you may expose.
– It is our policy to store the details of a server from which a request is made. The storage of this information is necessary for us to monitor suspicious use, or abuse, of the site, or any affiliated service. No details whatsoever are harvested or used for commercial purposes, and we will never provide such details to third parties – unless we have a statutory obligation to do so, or if a court requests disclosure.
– The details of your request (origin, destination, number of passengers, and any other journey information you enter) will be stored in order to improve the accuracy and efficiency of the site, and any affiliated services. No details whatsoever are harvested or used for commercial purposes, and we will never provide such details to third parties – unless we have a statutory obligation to do so, or if a court requests disclosure. The details of your request are not attributable to you, your computer or other device in any way. They are submitted and stored anonymously.
– Any details which we request of you (including the origin of your journey, your destination, the number of passengers and the date and time at which you require a taxi) are required only to improve the accuracy of the service in relation to your unique taxi cost estimation.
– We may store any communications made to us, including but not limited to email communication, for as long as is necessary in the routine and efficient management of the company. If you want any communication we have had with you to be deleted at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.